Welcome to Penkford School
Penkford is a day maintained special school for children with social, emotional and mental health issues in the borough of St Helens, Merseyside. We cater for 55 young people from Year 4 to Year 11. We are a highly inclusive and innovative establishment. We believe Penkford is a centre of best practice for behaviour management, pastoral care and teaching and learning.
All school and St Helens Borough Council updates and letters can be found in our News Section at the bottom of the website - Coronavirus Update Headteacher and School Letters.
Should you require a paper copy of our website or any of the information, please email email@example.com and we will provide a copy free of charge.
Urgent Update Notice - COVID-19 St Helens Borough Council 1st September 2021
Please find below letter issued by St Helens Borough Council regarding changes made to national policies on self-isolation and to provide information on how COVID-19 will be managed in the school this term. It covers the following areas
- Changes to national self-isolation guidance
- What should I do if my child develops COVID-19 symptoms?
- What should I do if my child has COVID-19 confirmed by PCR test?
- What should I do if my child has a positive result on a lateral flow device test?
- What should I do if my child is unwell with signs of a virus or infection but does not have symptoms of COVID-19?
- What should I do if my child is a contact of someone with COVID-19 confirmed by PCR test?
- What will happen if several children test positive for Covid-19 in the school?
- Plans for COVID-19 testing in Secondary Schools
- Nursery and primary school pupils
- Accessing COVID-19 Testing in St Helens
- Update on vaccination for children and young people