BBC Bitesize Online Learning
Below you will find details of how your child can learn using the online BBC Bitesize website and interactive resources.
1. Website resources including interactive learning
2. New online regular daily lessons from 20th April.
3. BBC Sound podcasts.
4. Bitesize app. This will be a home for daily lessons for 14-16 year olds.
4. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram resources.
5. Bitesize website will also have guides for pupils with SEN (special educational needs).
Please find below a link to each of the key stages that will take you to a list of subjects. Each subject area has a list of topics that provide information, class clips, quizzes, educational games and practice tests.
Key Stage 1 (Year 1 & 2) https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z3g4d2p
Key Stage 2 (Year 3 to 6) https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
Key Stage 3 (Year 7 to 9) https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z4kw2hv
Key Stage 4 (Year 10 & 11) https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z98jmp3
BBC Bitesize Announcement - "From 20th April, you’ll be able to access regular daily lessons in English and Maths, as well as other core subjects, in an expanded version of our website and also on special TV programmes broadcast on BBC iPlayer and BBC Red Button". More details can be found at https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize