Home Learning Overview
Pages currently provide pupils with a blended learning approach which will include remote learning work set through Microsoft Teams.
Home Learning Update
1. Blended Learning Approach - Microsoft Teams
Where remote learning is required from home, pupils will be allocated an individual laptop to access the work available on Microsoft Teams. Pupils will be set work through the ‘Assignment’ tabs within the subject Teams groups and the software gives more flexibility to offer live lessons or 1:1 session via video call if a pupil or member of staff needs to self-isolate.
Please see Parent Letter and Pupil Guide below for the first stages towards this approach.
2. Online learning tabs for -:
- BBC Bitesize Online Learning
- John Muir Trust Online Learning
- Oak Acadamy Online Learning
- Think U Know Online Safety At Home Activities
Home Learning Educational Websites